Highlights and Themes
- Private experience with English speaking guide
- The story of Charles Bridge and the Prague Castle Hill
- Church of St. Nicolas
- Nerudova Street and Old Castle Steps with view
- Hradčanské Square passing by Schwarzenberg and Archbishops Palaces
- Prague Castle entry (included) with a visit to St George's Square with St George's Basilica
- Old Royal Palace and St Vitus Cathedral and Golden Lane
At centrally located accommodation or meet your guide in Absolute Tour Center: 12 Michalska Street, Prague 1 (written as: Michalská 432/12) - entrance to the courtyard is opposite Hotel U Stare Paní
Conclusion point: Tour ends in city Castle
- Private English-speaking guide
- Accommodation pick-up
- Entry day ticket to Castle Area sights
- Food and beverages
- Transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point
- Not recommended to infants
Know before you go
- Participants will need to be fit for light continuous walking, for up to 3 hours.
- Tour goes in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately.
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund. No show or non-participation on the tour will not be refunded.
The Prague Castle Walk starts from the center of Prague. You'll take a short walk through the narrow cobblestone streets to the Charles Bridge which is one of Prague's three main attractions. Then follow in the footsteps of history by crossing it and taking the same route as Kings, Queens and noblemen of the bygone era. After, we'll take in the Prague Castle are and see Hradčanské Square with its many palaces like the Archbishop's Palace and Schwarzenberg Palace.
It is time to ascend to the Castle via the Old Castle Steps and Nerudova Street and as you walk up the hillside , you'll be treated to marvellous views of the city beneath us with Old Town and Tyn Church's Tower, Vltava River and the Charles Bridge.
After this short stroll, you'll head in to the Prague Castle (entry and visits included in this tour) to see the first and second courtyards, St Vitus Cathedral, The Old Royal Palace, St. George's Basilica and the Golden Lane. The tour ends in the Castle area and you'll have time to explore for yourself and ask your guide for plenty of tips on the city.