Here you'll find a great selection of walking, biking and Segway city tours that show you the best that Budapest, Prague, Krakow and Vienna have to offer, and great quality day tours and special programs which will introduce you to areas of particular interest in the region.
We have over a decade of experience working with individuals, small and large private groups and providing a wide range of scheduled and private tours on a variety of themes and topics. Check out what's on offer and don't hesitate to get in touch if there's something special we can arrange for you and your group.
- Absolute Budapest All In One Walking Tour with Cafe Stop
- Budapest Castle District Walk with Cafe Stop
- Enchanted Budapest Walking Tour and Danube River Cruise
- Hammer & Sickle Tour, Communist Times
- Alternative Budapest Tour
- Christmas Market Tour + Wine Tasting
- Absolute Street Food Experience
- Classic Gastro Tour + Wine Tasting
- Budapest Bike Tour + café stop
- Budapest Evening Bike Ride
- Winter Bike Tour + Café Stop
- Budapest E-Bike Tour + Coffee Stop
- Hidden Budapest Bike Tour + Museum
- Budapest Bike Rental & Hire
- Private Budapest Walking Tour + cafe stop
- Private Buda Castle Walk + cafe stop
- Enchanted Budapest Private Walking Tour and Danube River Cruise
- Private Hammer & Sickle Tour
- Private Jewish Budapest Walking Tour
- Private Bike Tours in Budapest
- Private Budapest E-Bike Tour + Coffee Stop
- Private Szentendre Full Day Bike & Boat tour
- Private Budapest Segway Tours
- Budapest Private Short Segway Tour
- Private Communist Times & Statue Park visit
- University & School Group Budapest Tours
- Budapest Incentive & Conference Tours
BUDAPEST WALKING TOURSGeneral Tours:
Food & Drink:
BUDAPEST BIKE TOURSGeneral Bike Tours:
Special Bike Tours:
BUDAPEST SEGWAY TOURS
BUDAPEST PRIVATE TOURSWalking Tours:
- Absolute Prague Walking Tour with Cafe Stop
- Absolute Hidden Prague
- Prague Castle Walk with Entry Fee
- Hammer & Sickle Tour with Museum visit
- Enchanted Prague Night Stroll & Boat Cruise
- Taste of Czech - Microbreweries & Food Tasting with Museum visit
PRAGUE WALKING TOURS
PRAGUE BIKE TOURS
PRAGUE PRIVATE TOURS
Stay in touch with Absolute Tours
On the Absolute Tours Blog: Budapest
Budapest Art Nouveau Art Nouveau is an ornamental style of art, running from around 1890 to 1910. It includes architecture, graphic and interior design, jewelry, ceramics, painting, glass art and metal work. Because...
Budapest has some secrets. Some hidden secrets! Let’s know more about the Budapest cave adventure! Beneath the city… There is one thing that is still an unknown for most people when speaking about the...
Introduction The Great Synagogue on Budapest’s Dohány Street is one of the largest synagogues in the world. Only the massive Emanu-El Temple in New York is bigger. It is a Neolog or Orthodox synagogue...
Introduction This is it, St Stephen’s Basilica is the biggest church in the capital, though interestingly enough, not the largest in the country. For that title belongs to the mega basilica on an imposing hilltop....
On the Absolute Tours Blog: Prague
Walking through Prague there is certainly no shortage of magnificent churches. In fact there so many Prague churches that it’s known as the “City of a Hundred Spires”. So it’s easy to assume that...
New Year’s Eve is a time to party and to reflect – both on a great year and, hopefully, an even better one to come – and celebrating it in Prague, whether this is your...
Like most European capitals, Prague has its fair share of old buildings, particularly located in its enchanting Old Town neighborhood. Old buildings tend to have nice cellars and it’s in these cellars you’ll find...
Independent Czechoslovak State Czechoslovakia was also know as the Independent Czechoslovak State. It was the result of a breakaway from the Austro-Hungarian Empire. During this period the Czech-speaking areas of Bohemia and Moravia were...
On the Absolute Tours Blog: Krakow
Introduction To Polish Gastronomy Polish gastronomy, a topic so vast and interesting that thousands of books have been written about it. Whilst in Krakow you definitely have to try it. Without the experience of Polish...
The hidden Krakow: Off the beaten track In Krakow, apart from the well-known sights and attractions, there are a number of places of seclusion that are hiding away from both tourists and locals. These...
After sightseeing in Krakow for the entire day, it’s always nice to sit down with a cold pint of beer with your friends and get to know the people around you. Let’s talk pubs,...