Highlights and Themes
- Small-group tour with licensed guide
- Cycle around the Opera House, St Stephen's' Basilica
- See Parliament and enjoy views of the Buda Castle District
- Enjoy both Buda and Pest promenade bike lanes
- Margaret Bridge and Chain Bridge
- See inner Pest
- Approx. 10 km/7 miles, flat ride without elevation
Absolute Tour Center - 1065 Budapest, Lazar Street 16., located right behind the Opera House.
Conclusion point: same.
- English speaking guide
- Bike hire and optional helmet included during the tour time
- Entry fees to sights and museums
- Food and beverages
- Transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point
Know before you go
- Participants must know how to ride a bike and needs be fit for continuous biking for up to 2,5 hours.
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Due to Traffic Laws this tour is not suitable for children under 12 years
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and forfeit their right to do the tour, without refund.
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund. No show or non-participation on the tour will not be refunded.
Enjoy a leisurely ride through the heart of downtown Budapest and learn all about the history behind it on an interactive and entertaining bike ride.
You'll start to cruise along Andrassy Boulevard before taking in the magnificent St. Stephen's Basilica. Next, you'll glide to Budapest's truly spectacular Parliament building. From the riverbank you can enjoy the UNESCO World Heritage beautiful panoramic view of the Castle District which includes Matthias Church, the Royal Palace and the Fisherman's Bastion. To add color to what you're seeing, your guide will tell you interesting facts and stories from Budapest's past.
Next you cross Margaret Bridge over to the Buda side. Here you'll ride along the bike lanes of the Danube taking in the Chain Bridge before crossing the Elisabeth Bridge. At the final leg of the tour you will cross Pest downtown before turning back onto Andrassy Boulevard and checking out the Opera House before finishing the tour.