Highlights and Themes
- Licensed English speaking guide
- Opera House and Andrassy Avenue
- St Stephen's Basilica, Pest pedestrian area
- Parliament, Liberty Square
- Chain Bridge, Danube Promenade, Vigado Square and Little Prince statue
Absolute Tour Center - 1065 Budapest, Lazar Street 16., located right behind the Opera House.
Conclusion point: Vigado Square.
- English speaking guide
- Entry fees to sights and museums
- Food and beverages
- Transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point
Know before you go
- Participants will need to be fit for light continuous walking, for up to 1 hours.
- Minimum age of passengers is: 3
- Tour goes in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately.
- We reserve the right to alter and change tour programs without prior notice due to construction, city closures for events, festivals and so on throughout the year.
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund. No show or non-participation on the tour will not be refunded.
The "Paris of the East" is one of the most famous sentences used when describing Budapest at night. Enjoy a short introduction to the major sights in Pest downtown. See the Opera House and the magnificent buildings along Andrassy Avenue. Your guide will explain Hungary's rich history at St Stephen's Basilica and Liberty Square. Marvel at the beautiful Parliament building and take fabulous photos of the Chain Bridge and the stunning panorama of the Buda Castle District.
Stroll along the Danube Promenade while your guide will entertain you with great stories and you'll enjoy the view of Matthias Church, Buda Palace and Fisherman's Bastion. The tour concludes at the Little Prince statue on Vigado Square.