Enjoy a leisurely experience and learn about Vianna's history on an innovative and entertaining bike tour!
Click here for full description
Highlights and Themes
- Learn the basics of Austrian culture and history
- Interactive experience with a knowledgeable, licensed tour guide
- Visit Opera House, City Hall, Heroes' Square and Hofburg Palace
- Cycle along the Ring Boulevard, see Prater and Ferris Wheel
- Follow the path of the Danube Canal and see Hundertwasser House
April & October - Friday, Saturday
May to September - Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
No tours between 14 October to March
Vienna Explorer Office, Franz-Josefs-Kai 45, 1010 Vienna.
Conclusion point: same.
- English speaking certified guide
- Bike hire and optional helmet included during the tour time
- Entry fees to sights and museums
- Transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point
Know before you go
- This tour is organized our partner Vienna Explorer Office
- Participants must know how to ride a bike and needs be fit for continuous biking for up to 3 hours
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund. No show or non-participation on the tour will not be refunded.
Your tour starts in the office of central Vienna exploring the major sites of Old Town as well as learn their stories with your entertaining guide. You will cruise along the relaxing Danube Canal to Hundertwasser House to take a look one of the exciting example of expressionist architecture. You'll continue the tour to the Prater Park, the old hunting park of the Habsburg Empire and admire one of the symbols of Vienna, the famous Ferris Wheel.
Next you ride to downtown on the bike lane and see City Park with the Strauss Monument and carry on to St Charles Church, the most outstanding baroque church of the city. Cruise on the Ring Boulevard to the magnificent Opera House and further to the Hofburg Imperial Palace, the former residence of the Habsburg dynasty, today houses workplace of President of Austria.
At the final leg of the tour you will glide along the Ring Boulvard taking the Parliament and the City Hall before finishing the tour in the bike store.